Our pursuit for excellence never ends. Good people are the key success factor in our organization. We are always on the lookout for highly talented and qualified people with the right attitude to join our team.
We offer a competitive package, with comprehensive fringe benefits and reward scheme as well as structured training programmes to accelerate your career progression. If you have what it takes to measure up to our expectations, join us and see how you can achieve your aspirations and help turn our vision into reality.
"Interested Applicants that would like to become part of the team please send your resume to:
Applications shall be treated as highly confidential. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified for interview."
Job Openings Available.
1. Community Management Executive (Web Marketing)
We are looking for a Community Management Executive to join our Gaming Division. The Community Management Executive position provides administrative support to the Game Publishing team and oversees execution on campaigns.
In order to be considered for the role, you are being required to submit a Cover Letter (Chinese & English) OR show us your Portfolio in any social networking together with your application demonstrating your writing skills and passion for the digital media space.
- Oversee trafficking and execution of Digital, Mobile and Social Media/Marketing campaigns
- Report on campaign tracking
- Assist in creation on Media Plan presentations
- Provide research support during development of objectives, strategies and plans. Help to develop media plans specifically investigation sites, special opportunities and positions.
- Manage and run all social media sites currently utilized by the Company (Facebook, Twitter, Blog)
- To assist or execute any job task given by the Department Manager.
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma/Degree in Marketing, Advertising/Media, Mass Communications/ Public Relation or equivalent.
- Candidate MUST proficient to speak and write in English and Mandarin
- Minimum 1 year experience in writing digital content for the interactive media advertising industry preferably with exposure in Online/ Games community field.
- Experience and knowledge in Facebook, Forums or other Social Networking.
- Knowledge of Photoshop or HTML coding is an added advantage.
- Creative thinking, able to build the community and lead the team.
- Good in analytical, communication and writing skills. Able to understand the customer requirements.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Jalan Utara,PJ.
- 1 Full-Time Junior Executive position available.
2. Translator (1 Full-Time Junior Executive position)
- Handling in-game contents, websites, leaflets, pamphlets, etc.
- Translate gaming content from Chinese to English and vice versa.
- Editing (and re-translating if required) gaming contents.
- Conducting research on the contents of various online games
- Copy editing (sense, grammar, spelling, style and structure)
- Formulating suitable in-game terms (names of characters, items, equipment, locations, monsters, etc.).
- Work closely with senior editors, Chief Editor and liaison team to ensure accuracy of requirement, specification and information.
- Candidate must possess at least a Degree or Diploma in Linguistics/Languages, Mass Communications, Social Science, English Literature, Journalism or equivalent.
- Proficient in English and Chinese, both writing and communication skills.
- Computer literate (knowledge in Microsoft Word/Excel/Power Point).
- Internet savvy with great research skills and good understanding of current online gaming trend.
- Good knowledge in Chinese historical and cultural norms, Fantasy and Sci-Fi genre literature would be an added advantage.
- Resourceful, pro-active and able to meet deadline.
- Applicants must be willing to work at Jalan Utara, PJ.
3. Software Engineer / Senior Software Engineer
- Develops and maintains software development schedule.
- Designs, develops and documents significant sections of complex and comprehensive projects.
- Produces requirements and test specification.s
- Architects and implements programmatic data flows and user interfaces.
- Conducts implementation and unit testing for assigned work packages, also conduct integration testing.
- Develops an in-depth understanding of our projects and provides ideas for improvement of the projects from time to time.
- Remains current on technology and provides guidance to management on implementing these.
- Controls source code.
- Scopes, estimates and schedules work on projects.
- Carries out other related tasks and projects as instructed by Department Head.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma (Computer/ Telecommunication), Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent.
- Candidate must have at least 2 years working experience in a software development related field.
- Candidate with Java development, PhotoShop/Web Design skills will be an advantage.
- Resourceful, able to work independently if needed, and must be a self-initiated person.
- Fast learner and good troubleshooting skill.
- Strong desire for skills and knowledge development.
- Good time management skills.
- Thoroughness and attention to details.
- Ability to provide realistic workload estimates.
- Work under minimum supervision and productive.
- 1 Full time Executive position available.